Read the most frequently asked 30 top Cloud Computing multiple choice questions and answers PDF for freshers and experienced
1. What second programming language did Google add for App Engine development?
D. Visual Basic
2. What facet of cloud computing helps to guard against downtime and determines costs?
A. Service-level agreements
B. Application programming interfaces
C. Virtual private networks
D. Bandwidth fees
3. Which of these is not a major type of cloud computing usage?
A. Hardware as a Service
B. Platform as a Service
C. Software as a Service
D. Infrastructure as a Service
4. Cloud Services have a________ relationship with their customers.
5. What is the name of Rackspace’s cloud service?
A. Cloud On-Demand
B. Cloud Servers
6. What is the name of the organization helping to foster security standards for cloud computing?
A. Cloud Security Standards Working Group
B. Cloud Security Alliance
C. Cloud Security WatchDog
D. Security in the Cloud Alliance
7. Which of these companies specializes in cloud computing management tools and services?
8. What’s the most popular use case for public cloud computing today?
A. Test and development
B. Website hosting
C. Disaster recovery
D. Business analytics
9. Virtual Machine Ware (VMware) is an example of
A. Infrastructure Service
B. Platform Service
C. Software Service
10. Cloud Service consists of
A. Platform, Software, Infrastructure
B. Software, Hardware, Infrastructure
C. Platform, Hardware, Infrastructure
11. Google Apps Engine is a type of
12. Which vendor recently launched a cloud-based test and development service for enterprises?
13. Geographic distribution of data across a cloud provider’s network is a problem for many enterprises because it:
A. Breaks compliance regulations
B. Adds latency
C. Raises security concerns
D. Makes data recovery harder
14. Amazon Web Services is which type of cloud computing distribution model?
A. Software as a Service
B. Platform as a Service
C. Infrastructure as a Service
15. Cloud computing networks are designed to support only private or hybrid clouds.
16. A good cloud computing network can be adjusted to provide bandwidth on demand.
17. A larger cloud network can be built as either a layer 3 or layer 4 network.
18. The typical three-layer switching topology will not create latency within a cloud network.
19. The term ‘Cloud’ in cloud-computing refers to ______.
A. The Internet
B. Cumulus Clouds
C. A Computer
D. Thin Clients
20. In order to participate in cloud-computing, you must be using the following OS _______ .
B. Mac OS
D. All of the above
21. Which of the following is true of cloud computing?
A. It’s always going to be less expensive and more secure than local computing.
B. You can access your data from any computer in the world, as long as you have an Internet connection.
C. Only a few small companies are investing in the technology, making it a risky venture.
22. What is private cloud?
A. A standard cloud service offered via the Internet
B. A cloud architecture maintained within an enterprise data center.
C. A cloud service inaccessible to anyone but the cultural elite
23. Amazon Web Services is which type of cloud computing distribution model?
A. Software as a Service (SAAS)
B. Platform as a Service (PAAS)
C. Infrastructure as a Service (IAAS)
24. Google Docs is a type of cloud computing.
25. What is Cloud Foundry?
A. A factory that produces cloud components
B. An industry wide PaaS initiative
C. VMware-led open source PaaS.
26 This is a software distribution model in which applications are hosted by a vendor or service provider and made available to customers over a network, typically the Internet.
A. Platform as a Service (PaaS)
B. Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
C. Software as a Service (SaaS).
27. Which of the following statements about Google App Engine (GAE) is INCORRECT.
A. It’s a Platform as a Service (PaaS) model.
B. Automatic Scalability is built in with GAE. As a developer you don’t need to worry about application scalability
C. You can decide on how many physical servers required for hosting your application.
D. The applications deployed on GAE have the same security, privacy and data protection policies as that of Google’s applications. So, applications can take advantage of reliability, performance and security of Google’s infrastructure.
28. I’ve a website containing all static pages. Now I want to provide a simple Feedback form for end users. I don’t have software developers, and would like to spend minimum time and money. What should I do?
A. Hire software developers, and build dynamic page.
B. Use ZOHO creator to build the required form, and embed in html page.
C. Use Google App Engine (GAE) to build and deploy dynamic page.
29. What is the name of the organization helping to foster security standards for cloud computing?
A. Cloud Security Standards Working.
B. Cloud Security Alliance.
C. Cloud Security WatchDog.
D. Security in the Cloud Alliance.
30. “Cloud” in cloud computing represents what?
B. Hard drives